Wednesday, September 24, 2008

it's been a while.
all words not yet said or written haunt me, live inside me. formless.
will they take shape once i touch the letters? i don't know.
once again music moves me to crawl out from my shelter.

The Sea Song, by Lisa Hannigan.

There's one man he's like the wishful thinking in my life i see so and he's like the wine on the weekend and though he is like the sea and it's right he be so if I hold tight he'll wash over me

There's one girl i like she's a smile on a monday and she'll fight to stay so And she's like the sun on the weekend And though she is like the sea and she's right to be so i like that she sails with me

Didn't we all break down Didn't we all fake. Isn't it alright now Didn't we all break out

There's one man so bright he blocks the light and he'll always be so he's like no sleep on the weekend and though he is like the sea and he's right to be so when i hold tight i sink down deep

Didn't we all break down didn't we all fake, Isn't it all right now didn't we all break out

And though we are like the sea and it's right we be so We could chase tails all the years I've been given

No comments: